NEZO premium dog pads are a great all day protection solution for multi-dog homes and pets that need to stay inside for extended periods of time. Great for small to large dogs. With upper layer of non-woven fabric for quick water absorption, refreshing and deodorizing, it will provide a great protection and cleanliness for your floor.You can put it on the floor, bathroom, pet kennel, pet bag or even use it as a towel for your pets, etc. It is disposable and healthy, one piece can be used for at least one day. It is also environmentally-friendly fabric, soft and breathable, tear-resistant and leak-proof for your dog without fear.
- 【5 Layer Leak-Proof Design】Each pad comes with five layers to ensure leak-proof performance. The anti-streaming top layer offers a quick-drying quilted surface that locks in wetness, reduces odor and prevents tracking
- 【Super absorbent】Advanced, antibacterial polymer technology for quick fluid absorption and quick drying. Perfect for young puppies, aging or incontinent dogs.
- 【Leakage protection】These pads hold up to 4 cups of liquid and effectively bind the moisture into the gel to prevent leakage every time.
- 【With attractant】Treated with harmless, natural pheromones to attract your puppy, these dog pillows will offer your puppy a pleasant experience. In addition, its special, waterproof and non-slip back ensures that the upholstery stays securely in place.
- 【Multi-purpose use】Our multi-purpose training pads can also be used for litter box mats, dog crate linings, muddy paws, messy spills, domestic dogs, incontinent dogs, car seat covers, travel or more.
- 【Training Assistant】Can help to train your puppy and protect your carpets and wood laminate floors with these high- quality puppy training documents.
How To Use:
- Unfold the training pad and place it in a confined area
- If your pet relieves themselves somewhere other than the designated spot where the pad is placed, bring him back to the correct spot immediately.
- Keep in mind that your pet will have to relive themselves shortly after a meal and will need to eliminate more frequently during the summer when their water intake is higher.
- The minute your dog begins to relieve themselves on the pad, be sure to use cues like go potty.
- Every time that your pet used the pad successfully, make sure you give them a treat & praise.
- Always remember to dispose of soiled pads & replace them as needed.
- When your pet begins to relieve themselves on the pads consistently it is time to move the pad closer to the door.
- Keep moving the pads closer to the door until they are actually outside. Now the training process will be complete.
Shipping & Returns
All Domestic United States orders include Free Standard Shipping, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We do not currently ship internationally.
All products will ship via UPS. We do not accept P.O.Box as the delivery address. Your orders will ship from our U.S. Warehouse within 24-48 hours* of your payment clearing. We only ship Monday through Friday.
Any in-stock orders placed Friday through Sunday will ship the following Monday or Tuesday.
* Due to Unusually High Volumes Shipping times may be longer than usual but we are working very hard to ensure all orders are shipped as quickly as possible.
If the customer is unhappy with a product, we will be happy to exchange it for another item.
Products can be returned for free within 90 days.
Return postage, packaging and other costs shall be paid by the customer.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.